Instant low-carb raspberry jam
- 4 oz. (1 cup) 110 g (210 ml) fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp hot water
- Mix chia seeds and water in a beaker. Let cool a little.
- Add raspberries and vanilla and mix with a hand blender.
- Pour into a glass jar and serve with pancakes, chia pudding or oatmeal.
You can use frozen berries, but let them thaw first for best results. Feel free to use other berries for chia jam – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, red currants, cranberries or fruits like diced mango or kiwi.