Instant low-carb raspberry jam
Yes, friends – there is such a thing as low-carb jam! And we can’t wait to tell you how to whip some up. Naturally sweet raspberries combined with chia seeds and just a pinch of vanilla create a beautifully intense spread. And guess what? It has about 10% of the carbs in regular jam. Divine!
- 4 oz. 110 g fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp hot water
- Mix chia seeds and water in a beaker. Let cool a little.
- Add raspberries and vanilla and mix with a hand blender.
- Pour into a glass jar and serve with pancakes, chia pudding or oatmeal.