Low-carb coconut pancakes
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- ½ cup (12⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (50 g)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp baking powder
- butter or coconut oil, for frying
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites and whip the egg whites and pinch of salt with a hand mixer. Continue whipping until stiff peaks form and then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yolks, oil and coconut milk.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder. Mix into a smooth batter.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Fry in butter or coconut oil for a couple of minutes or so on each side on low to medium heat. Flip carefully!