Pancakes for dinner? Why not... Ready in minutes and super satisfying, these keto delights work for any meal. So fire up a warm skillet and get cooking!
- 2⁄3 oz. 20 g pork rinds
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons coconut oil, for frying
- Place the pork rinds in a blender and pulse until ground into a fine powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat; once hot, add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into the skillet. Fry until golden brown and set, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until cooked all the way through.
- Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining batter. Add more coconut oil as needed.
Add browned butter or a dollop of sour cream for a finishing touch. And a few fresh raspberries add festive color and a tart but sweet finish. Enjoy!