Low-carb blueberry pancakes
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 4 oz. 110 g cream cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml (75 g) almond flour
- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml (75 g) oat fiber
- 2 tsp 2 tsp (10 g) baking powder
- ½ ½ lemon, the zest
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 3 oz. 75 g fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream cheese and melted butter.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients separately, except blueberries, and then pour into the egg mixture. Combine well until you get a smooth batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Fry the pancakes over medium heat in a small nonstick pan or cast-iron pan. Use around ⅓ cup (0.75 dl) batter per pancake.
- Fry for a few minutes and gently add some blueberries, without pressing them down too hard. Flip and fry for a few more minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or browned butter.