Is there anything that keto waffles, aka "chaffles", can't do? Here with hints of vanilla and delicious pops of sweet blueberry, they make a light and fluffy breakfast that all will adore.
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz. (91⁄3 tbsp) 85 g (140 ml) fresh blueberries
- ½ cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. (11⁄5 cups) 170 g (270 ml) fresh blueberries
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Place all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat to combine.
- Sit aside to rest for 5 minutes to let the coconut flour absorb some moisture.
- Lightly grease your waffle iron and then evenly spoon the mixture over the bottom plate, spreading it out slightly to get an even result. Close the waffle iron and cook for approx 6 minutes, depending on your waffle maker.
- Gently lift the lid when you think they’re done.
- Serve with heavy whipping cream and fresh blueberries.
I think you should maybe fry them in a pan with a bit of oil I haven’t tried it but I think that it will work out
I am sorry you didn't love these. Did all of the coconut flour make it into the recipe? It is extremely absorbent.