This sandwich is the ultimate in inventiveness. Scrumptious cheese and sizzling ham and eggs unite to form a stand-out keto sandwich—sans bread! Ingenious!
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1 oz. 30 g smoked deli ham
- 2 oz. 50 g cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or edam cheese, cut in thick slices
- salt and pepper
- a few drops of tabasco or Worcestershire sauce
- Add butter to a frying pan and place it over medium heat. Add the eggs and fry them over easy (on both sides). Salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a fried egg as the base for each "sandwich". Place the ham/pastrami/cold cuts on each stack next, and then add the cheese. Top off each stack with a fried egg. Leave in the pan, on low heat, if you want the cheese to melt.
- Sprinkle a few drops of Tabasco or Worcestershire sauce if you’re in the mood, and serve immediately.