Veggie keto scramble
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. (61⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (95 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 3 3 eggeggs
- 1 oz. (3 tbsp) 28 g (45 ml) , diced, diced
- salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup 60 ml Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ (¼ oz.) ½ (7.5 g) , chopped, chopped
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms, chopped red peppers, season with salt and pepper, and fry until soft.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir right away so everything gets well incorporated.
- Move spatula across bottom and side of the skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Put the scramble on a plate and top with shredded parmesan and scallions.
Use a Microplane to grate the Parmesan cheese even finer for an even fluffier result.
If you prefer to mix the Parmesan cheese into the scramble, this is also a tasty option.