Veggie keto scramble
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. 30 g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 3 eggeggs
- 1 oz. 30 g red bell pepper, dicedred bell peppers, diced
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 oz. 30 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ ½ scallion, choppedscallions, chopped
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms, chopped red peppers, season with salt, and fry until soft.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir right away so everything get well incorporated.
- Move spatula across bottom and side of skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Put the scramble on a plate and top with shredded parmesan and scallions.