- 1 lb 450 g sausagesausages
- 1 leekleeks
- 1 yellow onionyellow onions
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli, in florets
- ½ lb 225 g cauliflower, in florets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup 22⁄5 dl sour cream
- 4 oz. 120 g shredded cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g butter, for frying
- ¼ cup 60 ml fresh thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
Nutrition79% Fat12% Protein9% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Chop vegetables and sausage.
- Fry onion and vegetables in butter in one pan and the sausage in a separate pan.
- Put the vegetables in a baking dish, blend the mustard with the sour cream and pour over the vegetables.
- Add the sausage and cheese on top and season with thyme.
- Bake in oven on upper rack for 15 minutes.