Flying Jacob casserole
- 6 oz. 175 g (1.5 liters) baby spinach
- 2 2 tomatotomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces, and fry in butter with the bacon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you bought a rotisserie chicken, debone it chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the pieces in a greased baking dish with bacon and mushrooms. Peel and slice the banana, and add to the bacon mixture.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add chili sauce, curry, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread over the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the dish has turned a nice color. Sprinkle a handful of chopped peanuts on top and serve together with a salad.
You get about 1.5 lb (700 g) chicken meat from one average rotisserie chicken.
The banana adds about 2 g of net carbs per serving. Exclude for a stricter meal.