Flying Jacob casserole
- 1½ lbs 650 g cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz. 225 g diced bacon
- 9 oz. 250 g mushrooms
- 2 cups 475 ml heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup 125 ml sugar-free mild chili sauce
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1 bananabananas
- 2½ oz. 75 g salted peanuts
- 6 oz. 175 g baby spinach
- 2 2 tomatotomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces, and fry in butter with the bacon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you bought a rotisserie chicken, debone it chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the pieces in a greased baking dish with bacon and mushrooms. Peel and slice the banana, and add to the bacon mixture.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add chili sauce, curry, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread over the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the dish has turned a nice color. Sprinkle a handful of chopped peanuts on top and serve together with a salad.
You get about 1.5 lb chicken meat from one average rotisserie chicken.
The banana adds about 3 g of net carbs per serving. Exclude for a stricter meal.