Keto egg muffins
- 12 12 eggeggs
- 2 2 scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- 5 oz. 150 g air-dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon
- 6 oz. 175 g (375 ml) shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a muffin tin thoroughly with butter.
- Chop scallions and chorizo and add to the bottom of the tin.
- Whisk eggs together with seasoning and pesto. Add the cheese and stir.
- Pour the batter on top of the scallions and chorizo.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin.
Get moreStart free trial
Kids love these cheesy muffins. Perfect for a lunchbox! Can be eaten hot or cold. Prepare a big batch and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze them.