Keto egg muffins
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 5 oz. 140 g cooked bacon or salami, chopped
- 12 12 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups, grease a silicone muffin tin with butter, or use a non-stick muffin tin.
- Add scallions and the cooked bacon or salami to each muffin cup.
- Whisk the eggs, pesto, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add the cheese to the egg mixture and combine.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin, until set. Enjoy two muffins per serving, warm or cold.
Kids love these cheesy muffins, they're perfect for a lunchbox. Enjoy them hot or cold. Prepare a big batch and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.