Keto egg muffins
- 2 2 , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 5 oz. 150 g chopped air-dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon
- 12 12 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. 175 g shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a muffin tin with non-stick, insertable baking cups or grease a silicone muffin tin with butter.
- Add scallions and chorizo to the bottom of the tin.
- Whisk eggs together with pesto, salt and pepper. Add the cheese and stir.
- Pour the batter on top of the scallions and chorizo.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin.
Get moreStart free trial
Kids love these cheesy muffins. Perfect for a lunchbox! Can be eaten hot or cold. Prepare a big batch and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze them.