Keto egg muffins
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 5 oz. 140 g cooked bacon or salami, chopped
- 12 12 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a muffin tin with insertable baking cups, or grease a silicone muffin tin with butter, or use a non-stick muffin tin (two muffins per serving).
- Add scallions and the cooked bacon or salami, to the bottom of the tin.
- Whisk together the eggs, pesto, salt, and pepper, until combined.
- Add the cheese in with the egg mixture and combine well.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the scallions and meat.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin.
Kids love these cheesy muffins; perfect for a lunchbox. Can be eaten hot or cold. Prepare a big batch and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze them.