One of the best time-saving keto breakfasts of all time, hands down. Delicious, savory egg muffins are convenient, easy to make, and perfect for on-the-go adults and kids! Make ahead of time, and revel in your preparedness!
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1 1 scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- 5 oz. 150 g air-dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon
- 3 oz. 75 g shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Chop scallions and meat.
- Whisk the eggs together with seasoning and pesto. Add the cheese and stir.
- Place the batter in muffin forms and add bacon, chorizo or salami.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin forms.