Simple liberal low-carb breakfast with fried eggs and yogurt
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- ½ (3½ oz.) ½ (100 g) avocadoavocados
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomatotomatoes
- ¾ cup (4¾ oz.) 180 ml (140 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- ½ oz. (71⁄3 tbsp) 14 g (110 ml) baby spinach
- 3 oz. (91⁄3 tbsp) 85 g (140 ml) fresh blueberries
- 1 oz. (41⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (65 ml) walnuts
- 1 cup 240 ml coffee
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. For eggs sunny side up, – leave the eggs to fry on one side. For eggs cooked over easy, flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. For harder yolks, just leave cooking for a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggs on a plate together with baby spinach, tomato, and avocado.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and top with blueberries and walnuts.
- Enjoy with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee or a cup of tea with a splash of cream.