Simple liberal low-carb breakfast with fried eggs and yogurt
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. For eggs sunny side up, – leave the eggs to fry on one side. For eggs cooked over easy, flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. For harder yolks, just leave cooking for a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggs on a plate together with baby spinach, tomato, and avocado.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and top with blueberries and walnuts.
- Enjoy with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee or a cup of tea with a splash of cream.