Simple liberal low carb breakfast with fried eggs and yogurt
How do you take a moderate low-carb meal and make it a liberal low-carb meal? Just add a bowl of yogurt, blueberries, and walnuts to your breakfast of eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and avocado. With 26 grams of net carbs, this healthy simple breakfast is still well below the carb count of most traditional breakfasts without the toast, jam, and carb-heavy cereals.
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- ½ (3½ oz.) ½ (100 g) avocadoavocados
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomatotomatoes
- ¾ cup (4¾ oz.) 180 ml (140 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- ½ oz. (71⁄3 tbsp) 14 g (110 ml) baby spinach
- 3 oz. (91⁄3 tbsp) 85 g (140 ml) fresh blueberries
- 1 oz. (41⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (65 ml) walnuts
- 1 cup 240 ml coffee
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. For eggs sunny side up, – leave the eggs to fry on one side. For eggs cooked over easy, flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. For harder yolks, just leave cooking for a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggs on a plate together with baby spinach, tomato, and avocado.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and top with blueberries and walnuts.
- Enjoy with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee or a cup of tea with a splash of cream.