Simple liberal low-carb breakfast with fried eggs and yogurt
- 2 2 eggeggs
- ½ oz. 15 g butter
- ½ ½ avocadoavocados
- 1 1 tomatotomatoes
- 1 cup 225 ml Greek yogurt
- ½ oz. 15 g baby spinach
- 3 oz. 75 g fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. 50 g walnuts
- 1 cup 225 ml coffee
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. For eggs sunny side up,- leave the eggs to fry on one side. For eggs cooked over easy, flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. For harder yolks, just leave cooking a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggs on a plate together with baby spinach, tomato and avocado.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and top with blueberries and walnuts.
- Enjoy with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee or a cup of tea with a splash of cream.