Loaded breakfast egg bowl
- 4 oz. 110 g bacon
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp sour cream
- 6 6 large egglarge eggs
- salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon fat.
- Lower the heat and add half the sour cream to the skillet. When melted, add the scrambled eggs and stir continuously with a spatula until your preferred consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into serving bowls and top with cheese, bacon, remaining sour cream, chives, and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy right away with a spoon.
Serve the loaded eggs with some crunchy veggies like bell pepper, cucumber, or celery stalks. Use them to scoop up the eggs as a dip.
It will add some extra carbs, but it will also add more vitamins and fiber to keep you satisfied for longer.
If you don't care for bacon, you could replace it with smoked salmon or deli turkey. Chives can be substituted with spring onion.
So glad you love it!