Low-carb banana blueberry pancake
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- Mash banana with a fork or in a blender. Add eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Mix until it has the consistency of a batter.
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat with butter. Spoon in the batter to the size of the desired pancake – up to about 4" (10 cm) across - is easiest to flip.
- Before flipping while the batter is still runny, distribute a sprinkling of the berries over the pancake.
- When bubbling, flip over to the other side and fry until golden.
- Serve the hot pancakes with a dollop of butter.
Serve with whipping cream and seasonal berries of choice.
Recommended special equipment
Blender or food processor