Low-carb chia pudding
- ¾ cup 180 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (15 g) chia seeds
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass bowl or jar.
- Cover, place in the fridge to let gel overnight (or for at least 4 hours). Before you dig in, check to be sure the pudding has thickened and the chia seeds have gelled.
- Serve the pudding with cream, coconut milk or some fresh or frozen berries.
For a different flavor, try adding some cinnamon, cardamom, unsweetened cocoa powder, matcha tea or nut butter to your chia pudding. The possibilities are endless!