Keto cheese chips
- 8 oz. 225 g (475 ml) cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or edam cheese, in slices
- ½ tsp ½ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick the slices are. Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste.
- Let cool and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with a dip.
These chips are best enjoyed straight away while they're fresh and crunchy. If you have some left and want to eat them later we recommend placing them in an air-tight container and storing them in the fridge.
You can make these chips using shredded cheese too, like in this recipe. Feel free to use any cheese you like but preferably a kind that melts nicely and firms up when cooled. Mixing some parmesan in can be a good idea to achieve that.
Instead of paprika powder you can use onion, garlic, chili powder or taco seasoning.
Speaking of tacos... you can use this recipe to make your own keto taco shells.