Looking for a crunchy keto chip to snack on or to enjoy with guacamole or dip? This two-ingredient fix will keep you satisfied!
- 8 oz. 225 g cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or edam cheese, in slices
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick the slices are. Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste.
- Let cool and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with guacamole.
Try our recipe using shredded cheese too!