Keto taco shells
- 8 oz. 225 g (475 ml) shredded cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cumin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix cheese and cumin. Form six or eight piles of the cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave plenty of room in between piles, or the cheese might melt together.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling with golden brown patches—burned cheese doesn't taste good so watch carefully. Let cool for 30 seconds.
- Place a rack over the sink.
- Carefully, place the cheese "tortillas" on the rack. Before the cheese completely cools, allow the edges of each round to drape down between the bars of the rack, forming the taco shell shape.
- Let cool completely. Serve with fillings of your choice.
When selecting your fillings and toppings, it’s nice to have a balanced selection of fresh, savory, crunchy, soft, and spicy selections. Ground or shredded meat, grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, diced onions, chopped peppers, shredded lettuce, and diced tomatoes all come to mind.