Real food on a plate. A burger. Cheese. Arugula and avocado. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon Tex-Mex seasoning
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños
- ½ cup 125 ml crème fraiche or mayonnaise
- 4¼ oz. 120 g Mexican cheese, in slices
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 2 oz. 50 g arugula lettuce
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix ground beef, Tex-Mex seasoning and water. Form one burger per serving.
- Brush olive oil all around each burger and fry or grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Plate the burger along with avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and crème fraiche or mayonnaise. Drizzle olive oil on the vegetables.
Spice things up with our Keto salsa verde—delicious on the avocados!