Keto Tex-Mex burger plate
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g ground beef
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning or taco seasoning
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 oz. 30 g sliced Pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- 2 oz. 50 g lettuce
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml sour cream
- Mix ground beef and seasoning. Form one burger per serving.
- Fry the burgers over medium heat, or grill, in half of the olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate the burger along with cheese, avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and sour cream. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.
Spice things up with our keto salsa verde — delicious on the avocados!