Keto Tex-Mex burger plate
- 12 oz. 350 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning or taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. (½ cup) 55 g (120 ml) sliced Pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like
- 1 (7 oz.) 1 (200 g) avocado, slicedavocados, sliced
- 2 oz. (1½ cups) 55 g (350 ml) lettuce
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml
- Combine ground beef and seasoning. Form one burger per serving.
- Using half of the olive oil, fry the burgers in a pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer. You can also grill them. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate the burger along with cheese, avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and sour cream. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.