Keto Tex-Mex burger plate
- 11 oz. 300 g ground beef
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning or taco seasoning
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. (½ cup) 55 g (120 ml) sliced Pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like
- 1 (7 oz.) 1 (200 g) avocado, slicedavocados, sliced
- 2 oz. (1½ cups) 55 g (350 ml) lettuce
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml
- Mix ground beef and seasoning. Form one burger per serving.
- Fry the burgers over medium heat, or grill, in half of the olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate the burger along with cheese, avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and sour cream. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.
Spice things up with our keto salsa verde — delicious on the avocados!