Keto bacon cheeseburger wraps
- 7 oz. 200 g bacon
- 4 oz. (12⁄3 cups) 110 g (375 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ lbs 650 g ground beef or ground turkey
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1 butterhead lettuce, leaves separated and washed
- 8 (5 oz.) 8 (140 g) cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Add the bacon to a large skillet and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the mushrooms in the bacon fat, for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned and tender. Set aside.
- Add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Sauté the beef (breaking up any chunks with the back of a wooden spoon) for about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned.
- For serving, spoon the ground beef onto the lettuce leaves and layer the cheddar cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and tomatoes on top.
About this recipe
This recipe was originally posted on "A sweet life". Reposted with permission.