Cheesy beef burrito skillet
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup 150 ml water
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ cup 125 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup 125 ml sour cream
- ¼ cup 60 ml olives, sliced
- ¼ cup 60 ml tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- 1 1 avocado, cubedavocados, cubed
- 1 1 scallion, sliced, for garnishscallions, sliced, for garnish
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and use a spatula to break up the meat as you cook it. Once the meat is cooked through, drain the excess grease and mix in the water and taco seasoning. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Mix the cheese in with the ground beef and top with sour cream, olives, tomatoes, avocado, scallions and cilantro.
You can also make this with ground turkey, chicken or pork.