Keto blue cheese casserole
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 7 oz. 200 g
- 5 oz. 140 g blue cheese
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. (2½ cups) 140 g (600 ml) leafy greens
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim the beans and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Brown onion and meat in butter over medium-high heat until the meat is fully cooked through.
- Add the beans towards the end. Add crumbles of blue cheese and stir.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Add shredded cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens and olive oil.
Frozen or canned green beans work too. Just defrost and drain well before adding.