Keto blue cheese casserole
In this next-generation dish, green beans, burgers and blue cheese get together to create keto comfort food at its best! Warm, creamy and flavorful.
- 2 oz. 50 g butter
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- 1 1 yellow onion, finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh green beans
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- 1 cup 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. 110 g shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. 150 g leafy greens
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim the beans and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Brown onion and meat in butter over medium-high heat until the meat is fully cooked through.
- Add the beans towards the end. Add crumbles of blue cheese and stir.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Add shredded cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens and olive oil.
Frozen beans work too. Just defrost and drain well before adding.