Keto Brussels sprouts and hamburger gratin
- 8 oz. 230 g bacon, diced
- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts, cut in halves
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef or ground turkey
- ¼ cup 60 ml
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Set the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Fry the bacon and Brussels sprouts in butter for 5-10 minutes until the bacon is cooked and Brussels sprouts are slightly tender. The sprouts and bacon will cook a little more in the oven.
- Season and stir in sour cream. Place mixture in a baking dish.
- Fry the ground beef golden-brown, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle on top of the Brussels sprouts. Add cheese and herbs.
- Place on the middle rack and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with a dollop of mayo and fresh greens of your choice.