Keto Brussels sprouts and hamburger gratin
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 8 oz. 230 g bacon, diced
- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts, cut in halves
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup 60 ml
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Fry the bacon and Brussels sprouts in butter for 5-10 minutes until the bacon is cooked and Brussels sprouts are slightly tender. They will cook a little more in the oven.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the sour cream. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- In the same pan, fry the ground beef until it starts to brown, season with salt and pepper. Spoon it over the Brussels sprouts. Add cheese and herbs.
- Place on the middle rack and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with a dollop of mayo and leafy salad greens of your choice.