Keto Brussels sprouts and hamburger gratin
- Set the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Fry the bacon and Brussels sprouts in butter for 5-10 minutes until the bacon is cooked and Brussels sprouts are slightly tender. The sprouts and bacon will cook a little more in the oven.
- Season and stir in sour cream. Place mixture in a baking dish.
- Fry the ground beef golden-brown, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on top of the Brussels sprouts. Add cheese and herbs.
- Place in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes or until done. Serve with a fresh salad and a dollop of mayonnaise if you wish.