Keto Brussels sprouts and hamburger gratin
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- ½ lb 225 g bacon, diced
- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts, cut in halves
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 oz. 50 g butter
- 5 oz. 150 g shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Set the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Fry the bacon and Brussels sprouts in butter. Season and stir in sour cream. Place in a baking dish.
- Fry the ground beef golden-brown, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on top of the Brussels sprouts. Add cheese and herbs.
- Place in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes or until done. Serve with a fresh salad and maybe a dollop of mayonnaise.