Keto cheesesteak casserole
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- 10 oz. (4 cups) 280 g (950 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely sliced, finely sliced
- 2 (10 oz.) 2 (280 g) , finely sliced, finely sliced
- 1 lb 450 g ribeye steak, shaved or very thinly slicedribeye steaks, shaved or very thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1½ cups (7 oz.) 350 ml (200 g) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 6 oz. (3 cups) 170 g (700 ml) leafy greens
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C) and grease a 9 x 12" (22 x 30 cm) pan.
- In a large pan, over medium heat, fry the vegetables in butter, until slightly soft. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add the meat to the frying pan, and cook until slightly pink. Then reduce temperature to medium-low, adding garlic, spices, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Return the veggies to the pan and stir.
- Place everything into the baking dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the casserole is bubbling and turns golden brown.
- Drizzle hot sauce on top, and serve with leafy greens and olive oil.