Keto Tex-Mex burger plate
- 10 oz. 300 g ground beef
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml crème fraîche or mayonnaise
- 1 oz. 30 g sliced Pepper Jack cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like. or Mexican cheese
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 2 oz. 50 g arugula lettuce
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix ground beef, Tex-Mex seasoning and water. Form one burger per serving.
- Brush olive oil all around each burger and fry or grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, which ever you prefer.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Plate the burger along with avocado, lettuce, jalapeños and crème fraiche or mayonnaise. Drizzle olive oil on the vegetables.
Spice things up with our keto salsa verde — delicious on the avocados!