Low-carb salsa dressing
- ½ cup 125 ml salsa
- ¼ cup 60 ml light olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- Whisk all ingredients, except for the salt, in a bowl until the dressing is smooth. Or blend ingredients by shaking together in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dilute with water if you prefer a thinner consistency.
Try as a dressing on one of our delicious cheeseburgers... and pour it all over your side salad, too!