Salsa is amazing on just about any dish asking for a little more flavor. So give your food a kick—in a delicious low-carb way, of course.
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml salsa sauce
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- Whisk all ingredients, except for the salt, in a bowl until the dressing is smooth. Or blend ingredients by shaking together in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dilute with water if you prefer a thinner consistency.
Try as a dressing on one of our delicious cheeseburgers… and pour it all over your side salad, too!