Keto bacon and eggs plate
- ½ cup (1⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (10 g)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- Fry the bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Leave the fat that's accumulated in the pan. Lower the heat to medium low and fry the eggs in the same frying pan.
- Place bacon, eggs, avocado, nuts, bell pepper and arugula on a plate.
- Drizzle the remaining bacon fat on top of the eggs. Season to taste.
Walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, and macadamia nuts are all lower-carb nut choices. Feel free to swap in your favorite. See our guide to nuts for more details. Also, you can dry roast your nuts (about an hour in a 250°F/120°C oven) in batches for more crunch. Don't forget to add a little salt right after roasting!