Keto bacon and eggs plate
- ½ cup (1⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (10 g) arugula lettuce
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- Fry the bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Leave the fat that's accumulated in the pan. Lower the heat to medium low and fry the eggs in the same frying pan.
- Place bacon, eggs, avocado, nuts, bell pepper and arugula on a plate.
- Drizzle the remaining bacon fat on top of the eggs. Season to taste.
Walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, and macadamia nuts are all lower-carb nut choices. Feel free to swap in your favorite. See our guide to nuts for more details. Also, you can dry roast your nuts (about an hour in a 250°F/120°C oven) in batches for more crunch. Don't forget to add a little salt right after roasting!
I'm on my own on a budget?I hate almond( it's in loads) and nuts,
Meat measurements are always given pre-cooked.
you must work out your own calories
not every body eat the same
eat according your wait
all measurements are before cooking
that is what i learned. ..never cook foto like
For this "Keto bacon and eggs plate" it is listed as
Net carbs: 3 % (8 g)
Fiber: 16 g
Fat: 85 % (89 g)
Protein: 11 % (27 g)
For the "classic bacon and eggs recipe" is is listed as
Net carbs: 2 % (1 g)
Fiber: 0 g
Fat: 75 % (22 g)
Protein: 23 % (15 g)
Thank you for pointing that out! It should be about 10g arugula. I have asked the recipe team to update this.