- 2 lbs 900 g cauliflower
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim and cut the cauliflower into small florets; the smaller, the quicker they will be done.
- Place in a large baking dish. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with thin slices of butter. Bake on the upper rack in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes or more, depending on the size of the florets.
Air fryer method
Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
Trim the cauliflower into small florets. Melt the butter, and toss the cauliflower florets in the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Place in the air fryer for 16 minutes, turning the florets over halfway through.
Will try with other veggies!
I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing!
Yes, but you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Thanks for letting us know!
Thank you for your feedback. We have not experienced this issue with a traditional oven at 400.