Are you game for a subtle but distinctive blend of seasoning? Ready for the wild side of dinner? Hints of juniper and a punch of coriander team up with rosemary to take you (and your dinner) to new levels of deliciousness.
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coriander seed
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried juniper berries
- Grind the juniper berries slightly and mix with the other ingredients.
- It's best to store seasonings in a cool environment since they are sensitive to both light and heat which affect the taste.
You'll get more aroma if you use whole berries, seeds and leaves. Grind or mill right before use. Preferably use organic spices and herbs – they have the best (and most) flavor!