Barbecue seasoning with ginger
What is this ginger doing in my barbecue blend? You'll be glad it is there, adding a warm complexity to everything it touches! Rub this blend on chicken, pork, fish, or even veggies. Grill to perfection and taste the magic!
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp paprika powder
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp ground ginger
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- Mix the spices carefully and pour in a small jar. It is best to store this blend in a cool, dark place as both heat and light may affect the flavor and color of your spices.
You get the best aroma if you use whole, dried seeds and leaves. Grind the spices right before use. Try to use organic spices and herbs—they have the best flavor.