Whip up amazing tastiness with this creamy, creative mousse. It's keto and so simple to make that any cook can throw it together in the afternoon and wow everyone after dinner. With berries in the mix, plus the crunch of pecans and a touch of lemon zest, everyone gathered at your table will appreciate the festive treat!
- 2 cups 480 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. 90 g fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries or fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. 50 g chopped pecans
- ½ ½ lemon the zest
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add the lemon zest and vanilla towards the end.
- Add berries and nuts to the whipped cream and stir thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 3 or more hours for a firm mousse. You can also enjoy the dessert immediately if you don't mind a less firm consistency.