Boiled eggs with mayonnaise
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 8 tbsp 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 2 avocadoavocados (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Optional: Make tiny wholes in the eggs using an egg piercer. This helps prevent eggs from cracking while boiling.
- Carefully, place the eggs in the water.
- Boil the eggs for 5–6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6–8 minutes for medium and 8–10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
Enjoy your eggs with some avocado and/or fried asparagus with homemade mayonnaise. Another super-simple option is to eat the boiled eggs with butter. Mash them together in a small bowl. Add some fresh herbs if you are in the mood. Delicious!