Boiled eggs with mayonnaise
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Optional: Make tiny wholes in the eggs using an egg piercer. This helps prevent eggs from cracking while boiling.
- Carefully, place the eggs in the boiling water.
- Boil the eggs for 5–6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6–8 minutes for medium-boiled, and 8–10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs. Meanwhile set aside a medium-sized bowl, filled with ice water.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the eggs to the ice water bath and chill for 5-10 minutes, to cool the eggs. Peel, and serve with mayonnaise.
Enjoy your eggs with some fried asparagus and/or avocado and homemade mayonnaise. Another super-simple option is to eat the boiled eggs with butter. Mash them together in a small bowl. Add some fresh herbs if you are in the mood. Delicious!