Kristie’s lemon cheesecake fluff
Get a taste of summer any time of the year. This lemon cheesecake fluff is simple and quick to make. Garnish with some fresh berries and lemon zest to make it even more delicious.
- 8 oz. (1 cup) 230 g (240 ml) cream cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup (1½ oz.) 80 ml (45 g) powdered erythritol
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh blackberries (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon zestlemons zest (optional)
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Use a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese and heavy cream until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. If you prefer a sweeter taste, add some erythritol. Continue whipping until well mixed and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
That does sound good! Thank you for sharing your tweaks!
I doubled the recipe and served it in very small containers topped with a blueberry and 2 raspberry and the lemon zest. Very pretty and tasty.
Awesome! So glad everyone enjoyed it!