Get a taste of summer any time of the year. This lemon cheesecake fluff is simple and quick to make. Garnish with some fresh berries and lemon zest to make it even more delicious.
- 8 oz. 225 g cream cheese
- ½ cup 125 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon erythritol (optional)
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh blackberries (optional)
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- Use a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese and heavy cream until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla and salt. If you prefer a sweeter taste, add some erythritol. Continue whipping until well mixed and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.