Low-carb strawberry cream gummies
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 225 ml unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- ½ tsp ½ tsp liquid sweetener, stevia glycerite
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ½ tsp lemon zestlemons zest
- 1 pinch 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (15 g) pastured unflavored powdered gelatin
- Blend the berries and milk in a blender until liquified. Pour the mix through a fine mesh sieve to strain out the seeds.
- Warm the strawberry milk over medium heat in a sauce pot, whisk in the stevia, vanilla, lemon zest and salt. Taste the milk and add more sweetener if desired.
- Once the milk begins to steam, pour it back into the blender. Add the gelatin and blend on low for 15 seconds. Pour the mix into your silicone mold and put in the fridge to set for 90 minutes.
- When the gummies have firmed up, remove them from the fridge and unmold them. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
You can make these with any berries you like, try blueberries and blackberries for different colors!
Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat. Gummies will melt if heated.