- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 6 6 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens
- Heat butter or coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack your eggs straight into the pan. You can also crack them into a measuring cup and carefully pour into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease. For eggs sunny side up, leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top. For eggs cooked over easy, flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with some leafy greens.
Serve with a dollop of homemade mayonnaise and fresh herbs! Perfection!