Keto deviled eggs
- Gently add the eggs to a pot and cover with water, about 2” (5 cm) higher than the eggs. Place the lid on the pot and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Once at a boil, turn off the heat and let sit for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pot with a slotted spoon, and place them in an ice bath for a few minutes before peeling.
- Split the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the egg whites on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mash the yolks with a fork and add tabasco, herbal salt and homemade mayonnaise.
- Add the mixture, using two spoons, to the egg whites and top with a shrimp on each, or a piece of smoked salmon.
- Decorate with dill.
You could also add capers for a bit of additional bit of salty and vinegary goodness.