Crispy chicken skin
What to do with leftover chicken skin? Stop whatever you're doing and take a look at this crunchy-crispy magic. So basic and so tasty, you'll never buy skinless chicken again.
- 9 oz. 250 g chicken skin
- ½ tsp ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place chicken skin pieces on a baking tray and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until crispy.
Air fryer method
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
Place the chicken skin in the air fryer basket in a single layer and sprinkle with seasoning.
Air fry for 12 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
It's guacamole and sour cream.