Spicy keto roasted nuts
Crunchy, salty, spicy, snacktasticness. These keto nuts will keep you and your guests coming back for more, and more, and more.
- 8 oz. 225 g pecans or almonds or walnuts
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a medium frying pan, and cook on medium heat until the almonds are warmed through.
- Let cool and serve as a snack with a drink. Store in a container with lid at room temperature.
You can replace almonds with other types of nuts, for example pecan nuts.