The guests have clamored excitedly through the door. They’re wildly excited for the holiday meal. But first, tempt their taste buds with these bright and salty kale chips. These low-carb snacks are going to evaporate from the bowl!
- 7 oz. 200 g kale
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 300°F or 150°C.
- Rinse and dry the kale. Remove the thick stem and tear big leaves into smaller pieces.
- Toss the kale in olive oil and lemon juice or white wine vinegar and sprinkle on salt.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet lined with piece of parchment paper and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, until the chips are crispy but not burned. Toss the chips a few times so they bake evenly.
You can also substitute the kale with collard greens for a light peppery flavor!