Keto spinach dip
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 oz. 60 g frozen spinach
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp 60 ml sour cream
- 2 tsp 2 tsp lemon juice
- Thaw the frozen spinach and remove excessive liquid.
- Place in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to let the flavors develop.
Get creative with your presentation... serve in a colorful crock, a hollowed-out veggie, or add a dollop on top of cucumber rounds.