Spinach dip is pure, creamy deliciousness. This super-easy keto recipe takes no time to make and is a major crowd pleaser! Scumptious for dipping, or use it as a sauce. Party on, keto-style!
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 oz. 60 g frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml sour cream
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Thaw the frozen spinach and remove excessive liquid.
- Place in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to let the flavors develop.
Get creative with your presentation… serve in a colorful crock, a hollowed-out veggie, or add a dollop on top of cucumber rounds.