Keto chili aioli
- 1 1 egg yolkegg yolks
- 2 2 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ¾ cup 180 ml avocado oil, or other flavorless oil of your choice or light olive oil
- ½ tsp ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Press the garlic into a bowl. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- Add the oil in a thin stream while continuously whisking vigorously by hand or with a hand blender.
- Whisk the yogurt and spices. Taste. If you feel the need, add some more salt or lemon juice and garlic—it’s up to you and your taste buds!
The secret to this amazing aioli is to use a high-quality avocado oil or light olive oil and a creamy yogurt that will delicately balance the flavors. This blend will keep for 4–5 days in the refrigerator.