Spicy keto pimiento cheese
Well, I declare...it’s the “caviar of the South!” Mix up a lip-smacking batch of this keto Southern staple for dipping veggies or spreading on just about anything. Or just eat it with a spoon!
- 15 tsp 80 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp 60 ml pimientos or pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh chives or fresh parsley, for decoration
- Mix all the ingredients together, except for the chives.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour, preferably two.
- Form into balls or place on serving spoons.
- Decorate with chives.