Low carb raspberry cheesecake swirl brownies
- 10 oz. (1¼ cups) 280 g (290 ml) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup (1½ oz.) 80 ml (45 g) powdered erythritol
- 1 1 large egglarge eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp raspberry extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 oz. (11⁄3 cups) 170 g (325 ml) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a 9" x 13" (20 x 30 cm) baking dish with parchment paper so that the sides come up over the dish and can be used to easily lift the baked brownies from the pan.
- Use a microwave or a small saucepan to melt the chocolate and butter on low heat. When melted, add the sweetener and stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, almond flour, vanilla extract and salt. When thoroughly mixed, add the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to blend the cream cheese and powdered sweetener. When creamy and smooth, add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, raspberry extract, and lemon juice.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the cheesecake batter into the brownie batter by dragging the tip through the batter in horizontal and vertical lines.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until set. Do not overbake. Let cool completely before serving.
Refrigerate leftovers if for some curious reason you have any!