Bacon wrapped asparagus
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 12 oz. 350 g green asparagus, trimmed
- 8 8 bacon strips (turkey or pork)
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C) and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Wrap one strip of bacon around each bundle of asparagus stems (about 3-4 each). Overlap the starting end of the bacon slightly to secure it. When done, place them on the baking sheet, seam-side down.
- Brush the asparagus bundles with the balsamic mix and season with black pepper.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the asparagus is tender.