Keto caramelized endives
- 2 lbs 900 g endive
- 5 oz. 150 g butter
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Cut the endives into inch-sized pieces.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over high heat and add endive to the frying pan.
- Stir and continue to fry on lower heat until the endive is soft and browned.
- Be sure that most of the liquid evaporates so that the endive will be caramelized properly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with finely chopped chives or parsley. Enjoy as a side dish or gourmet topping on salads.
For a yummy lunch, top off a fresh arugula salad with caramelized endive, and pair with a couple of eggs. Sooo flavorful!