Roasted pointed cabbage with mozzarella cheese
Make your roasted green cabbage fancy with some melted mozzarella. It can be served as a low-carb side dish with meat or poultry or on its own, as a vegetarian dish, with a salad and a nice dressing.
- 30 oz. 900 g pointed cabbagepointed cabbages
- 7 oz. 200 g butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 cups 480 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the pointed cabbage into wedges and place in a baking dish. Salt and pepper, and add the dry herbs.
- Grate butter and put on top and roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cabbage turns a nice color.
- Remove from the oven and add the shredded mozzarella cheese. Put back in the oven until the cheese is bubbly and is turning a nice color, about 15-20 minutes.
You can use any kind of cabbage – fresh green cabbage, red cabbage, cauliflower, savoy cabbage and even broccoli and Brussels sprouts.