Broccoli salad with fresh dill
- 1 lb (5 cups) 450 g (1.2 liters) broccoli
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- ¾ cup (¼ oz.) 180 ml (7 g) fresh dill
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and the stalks into even smaller pieces. Add floret pieces and stalks to boiling salted water and let boil for 4–5 minutes. The broccoli should be bright green and fork tender but still crisp.
- Drain the broccoli and add the other ingredients and stir. Add pepper and taste. Adjust with more salt, if needed.
Want variety? Swap out the broccoli for cauliflower or halved Brussels sprouts instead! Want convenience? Try this with frozen veggies—the texture is a little different but they still have all the nutrients! This broccoli salad is a perfect match with these chicken wings.
The full nutrition information is in the Nutrition+ tab underneath the list of ingredients.