Healthy fries, could it get any better? These warm green-bean fries, with their natural fresh crunch, are a great substitute for high-carb french fries. Pair them with your favorite veggie dip and choice of protein.
- 6 oz. 170 g fresh green beans or wax beans
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp light olive oil or coconut oil (flavorless)
- salt to taste
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Wash and trim the green beans. Pat them dry with a paper towel (to avoid oil burn).
- Heat up a large skillet with oil on medium-high heat.
- Add the green beans to the pan and fry for about 5 minutes. They should still maintain their natural fresh crunch!
- Place the green beans on a plate with a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Season with salt before serving.