Feeling “hot-hot-hot”? Spice up dinner with this easy low-carb side. Fried green cabbage gets cozy with Thai red curry in a wok near you. Everyone at your table will celebrate this match!
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon red curry paste preferably thai
- 2 lbs 900 g shredded green cabbage
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat up coconut oil in a frying pan or a wok over high heat. Add curry paste and stir for a minute. Add cabbage.
- Sauté until the cabbage begins to turn golden brown, but still is a little chewy. Stir thoroughly and lower the heat towards the end.
- Salt to taste. Add sesame oil and sauté for another 1–2 minutes and serve!