- 2 lbs 900 g
- 6 oz. 170 g butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Split the green cabbage into wedges and remove the thick stem in the middle. Cut slices — less than an inch thick — and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or in a large baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour the melted butter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cabbage is roasted.
Try adding some diced onion or ground spices for extra flavor!