Keto pork chops with cabbage casserole
- 2 lbs 900 g pork choppork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 oz. 30 g butter
- 5 oz. 150 g butter
- 2 oz. 50 g (75 ml) parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 lbs 900 g
- 1 1
- 2 2 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- 1¼ cups 300 ml
- ½ cup 125 ml
- 5 oz. 150 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1¼ cups 300 ml (150 g) shredded cheese
- Take butter and pork chops out of the refrigerator and set them aside in room temperature for later.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Shred onion, garlic and green cabbage with a sharp knife or a mandolin slicer, or in a food processor.
- Heat a large frying pan and add butter. Sauté the vegetables soft for 10 minutes without letting them turn brown.
- Add heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese and spices. Stir thoroughly and let simmer for another 5–10 minutes.
- Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for the parmesan butter with a fork in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, season the pork chops and fry or grill them until cooked through.
- Let the meat rest for a few minutes before serving with the casserole and parmesan butter.
An even simpler option is to have a couple of slices of roast beef or pastrami or a high-quality sausage.